Instructions for making a cute Valentine's Day card using Hershey Kisses.
-Hi, I'm Debbie Way from FamilyFun here to show you how to make chocolate kiss mice, not to get too cheesy, but we just adore these sweet chocolate mice and your kids will too. To make this craft, you'll need Hershey's kisses, colored cardstock, tacky glue, gray yarn, googly eyes, and glue dots. Print out the template from familyfunmag.com and cut out the shapes. Trace the template on to cardstock and cut out the ears and feet. Fold the feet then glue them to the bottom of a kiss. Glue the heart to a second kiss then glue the kisses together. Add googly eyes with glue. Run align of glue along the bottom of one kiss and add a piece of yarn. Make pieces of cheese from cardstock. Attach the mouse with a glue dot and write your Valentines message. Mice and easy.
More For You
- 6 Sweet Valentine's Day Crafts
- 8 Sweet Valentine's Day Crafts
- Baby Development Tracker
- Animal-Shaped Valentine's Day Cards
- FamilyFun Printable Templates Index
- Valentine's Day Crafts
- Kid-Friendly Valentine's Day Crafts
- Yarn Heart Card Craft for Kids How-To Video
- Valentine's Day Coloring Pages
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz