Instructions for making a Christmas decoration using felt and a candy cane.
-Hi, I'm Ann Hallock from Family Fun here to show you how to make these cute minty mice. To start, download the template from familyfunmag.com and cut out the 2 shapes. Tape the shapes on to the felt and cut them out with scissors. Fold the felt and the template in half and cut 2 slits in it like I'm doing here. Slide the ears through the slits in the body then glue on goggly eyes and a cute little pom-pom nose. Give your mouse a tail by slipping a candy cane between the body and the ears. Now, here is a sweet critter who will be a welcome sight at any holiday gathering.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- FamilyFun Printable Templates Index
- Adorable Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Secrets of an Organized Family
- 12 Holiday Crafts for Kids
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids