Clean a Bottle
Tips for cleaning your baby's bottles.
-Hi. I'm Hallie Scheflin from American Baby Magazine. And I'm here to tell you how to clean a bottle. You can clean a bottle like you would clean any other cup with water and a bit of soap. A bottle brush helps you wipe the bottom insides of the bottle then you can set it on a regular drying rack or you can get a bottle drying rack that helps you organize all the bottle pieces. Bottles can also go in the dishwasher on the top rack away from the heating elements. There are dishwasher baskets you can buy to keep all the pieces together. About once a week, you might wanna sterilize the bottles and parts. There are microwave or electric steam sterilizers for that purpose or you may wanna do things the old fashion way by putting them in a pot of boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes. The boiling water definitely works best for glass bottles. Be weary of boiling plastic parts.
More For You
- How to Clean Baby Bottles
- Best Super Foods for Baby
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- The ABCs of Picking a Bottle for Baby
- Growth Charts
- Have a Great Sleeper
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 10 Things to Know About Bottlefeeding
- Baby Bath Basics
- The Best Time to Have #2 (or 3)