Clothes for Work
Maternity clothes that work at your workplace.
-Not sure how your new maternity look will swing in the 9 to 5 world. Thankfully, you??ll only need a few key pieces in your wardrobe to help create work place polish. First, make sure you have at least 1 pair of slacks or trousers that you??ll feel comfortable in. They should be fitted enough to give a smooth workplace silhouette, but you should still feel like you can breathe in them. Remember 2 neutral colors work best for these pieces; a button-down shirt that can be paired with a jacket, sweater, or worn on its own. And if your workplace is fairly formal, you??ll want 1 neutral blazer you can throw over any of your looks.
More For You
- 16 Staples for Your Maternity Wardrobe
- How to Tell Your Boss You're Pregnant
- Best Maternity Jeans
- Your Growing Pregnant Belly
- Hottest New Baby Names of 2012
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- Baby Development Tracker