Hide a First-Trimester Bump
Conceal your belly in the early stages of pregnancy.
-You know you??re pregnant but the world doesn??t have to know yet. Here??s how to hide your changing shape in those few months. Flowing [unk] dresses and tunics can all conceal your middle. The key if you??re keeping your pregnancy on the wrap is to make sure there??s no strict waistline. The top or dress shouldn??t hug you anywhere on your mid section and should leave you some breathing space. Dark colors and solids on the bottom can give you a slimming look. Try drying the eye up away from your belly like accessories like earrings or a scarf. And when in doubt wear cardigan a long rap sweater or an open blazer to keep the focus off your waistline where you can start carrying a really big handbag.
More For You
- Finding the Upside of an Unplanned Pregnancy
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Top 14 Pregnancy Fears (and Why You Shouldn't Worry)
- Managing Morning Sickness at Work
- Your Changing Body Week-by-Week
- Your Pregnancy To-Do List
- Size Wise: Pregnant Moms Share Their Healthy Weight Secrets
- Your Growing Pregnant Belly
- Is It Safe to Exercise During Pregnancy?
- The Pregnant Glow: 12 Great Skincare Buys