Peyton as Elephant
My daughter's Peyton's first costume. She just turned 1 and started walking, but the best part is when she sees herself in the mirror.
-[unk] to daddy. -Here's Peyton Summer Snider as an elephant. Yehey. -Come to the mirror. Come here. Come to the mirror. -Yehey. -Come here. Look. Peyton, look. You're an elephant. You're an elephant. -Yehey. Peyton with that cute butt. -Elephant. Yehey. -Yehey. That's awesome. -Let's go down stairs. Let's go down stairs and fly, in your elephant. -Your elephant is coming here.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
- 12 Things No One Ever Tells You About Babies
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy