Child With Pneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs, the lower part of the respiratory tract. Different germs, like viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites, may cause pneumonia.
-This 4 ½ year old girl has had a fever and cough for 2 to 3 days. She has not been drinking enough is not her usual active self and just wants to lay down in bed all day. She has a wet cough which can easily be heard. And watched her breathing pattern. She is having a hard time breathing using the stomach instead of her chest to move air in and out of the lungs. This kind be a sign of Pneumonia.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Money Milestones for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- Growth Charts
- Downloadable Chore Charts
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Raising Daughters With High Self-Esteem
- The Benefits of Going Gluten-Free