Baby Sign Language: Greetings
Help your baby say hello and goodbye with these greeting signs.
I like to teach you some common greeting signs so that you can start signing with your baby right away. Remember that consistency is the key to developing vocabulary. Hello. In American sign language, hello is a salute from the head. Hello. And goodbye is a simple way. Goodbye. Hello. Goodbye. Good morning. So the second part of the sign is using your arm as though it's the sun rising. Morning. The first part of the sign is your hand moving from your chin. The hand that's moving from your chin is the hand that uses consistent movement to make the sunrise. Good morning. Good morning. For good night, your arm makes the sunset. Night. Night. And we sign good the same way. Good night. Good night.
More For You
- Sign Language Animations: 11 Words About Everyday Items
- Raise a Friendly Baby
- What's Your Baby's Personality?
- 100 Ways to Keep Little Kids Happy
- The Top 5 Outdoor Sports for Kids
- Sign Language Animations: 7 Words About Family
- Baby Development Tracker
- Sign Language Animations: 9 Outdoor Words
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 7 Ways to Soothe Your Teething Baby Checklist