Baby Sign Language: Mealtime
Use these signs to figure out what your baby does—and doesn't—like to eat.
-These are some signs that you'll use at meal time. Hungry, like the food going down, hungry. Thirsty, swallowing a liquid, thirsty. More, I want more and finished and all done. I like. Your thumb and your middle finger, open out your chest and pull out the clothes, I like. And if you don't like it, take it or throw it away, I don't like it. I don't like it. I like it and I don't like it.
More For You
- Sign Language Animations: 6 Food Words
- How to Stop the Tantrums
- Sign Language Animations: 11 Words About Everyday Items
- Baby Development Tracker
- Sign Language Animations: 21 Feelings and Actions Words
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Nurseries on a Budget
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 12 Sign Language Words for Baby
- 15 Minutes to Firm Workout