Baby Sign Language: Key Phrases
Once you get comfortable signing single words, try these common short phrases.
-Here are some phrases that your baby can sign: More, milk please, more milk please, help me please, help me please, yes please, yes please, no thank you, no thank you, I love you mom, I love you dad, or I love you, I love you mom, I love you dad.
More For You
- Sign Language Animations: 11 Words About Everyday Items
- Sign Language Animations: 21 Feelings and Actions Words
- Sign Language Animations: 7 Words About Family
- Flexible Weight Loss Plan for New Moms
- Sign Language Animations: 9 Outdoor Words
- 20 Best-Ever Real-Mom Potty Training Tips
- Overcoming 9 Pregnancy Sleep Troubles
- Tips to Make Bedtime Easier
- Potty Train with Sign Language
- 15 Minutes to Firm Workout