Baby Sign Language: Basic Routines
What does your baby need? These signs will help your baby express himself.
-Here are some basic routine signs to help you get through your day with your baby. Some babies get very overwhelmed or upset when they're hungry or tired or need a diaper change. Some babies get very excited when it's time for their bath, these signs will help get you through those transitions and activities. Sleep, like you're drawing your eyes close to sleep. Bath like you're scrubbing your body, bath up and down, just pointing up and down. Change-- changing your diaper, just twisting your fists change. And the most important one, I love you.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- 10 Best Children's Hospitals
- Money Milestones for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide
- Growth Charts
- Due Date Predictor
- How to Improve Your Child's Handwriting
- Create-a-Baby-Name Quiz