Baby Sign Language: Alphabet
Learn to sign the ABC's, then teach the letters to your baby!
-This is how we sign the alphabet. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z. Now, I know my A,B, C, next time won't you sing with and sign with me.
More For You
- 50 Simple Ways to Make Your Baby Smarter
- 10 Things You Taught Your Baby Today (Without Even Trying)
- How Affection Boosts Brain Power
- Start Signing! Why Kids Should Learn Sign Language
- Raising a Bookworm: How to Encourage Your Child to Love Reading
- 7 Ways to Enhance Playtime with Baby
- Baby's Three Types of Intelligence
- Sign Language Animations: 11 Words About Everyday Items
- Baby Development Tracker
- Sign Language Animations: 7 Words About Family