Sweet Turkey Cupcakes
These irresistible treats are sure to be gobbled up as soon as they land on the dessert table.
-Hi. I'm Ann Hallock from Family Fun and I'm here to show you how to make these sweet turkey cupcakes. For this recipe, you'll need chocolate frosted cupcakes, short bread cookies, candy corn pieces, white icing, mini chocolate chips and red fruit chew. You can also get the complete recipe at familyfunmag.com. Place a cookie head and press in a row or two of candy corn tail feathers. To make an eye at a small dot of white icing to the head, then add a mini chocolate chip for a pupil. For a beak, break the white tip from a piece of candy corn and press it in place. You connect the waddle by cutting a quarter inch strip of fruit chew. Roll the piece to soften it and then stick it in place over the beak. You can be sure these irresistible turkey treats will be gobbled up as soon as they land on the desert table.
More For You
- Celebrate Thanksgiving: Makes These Fun and Festive Headpieces
- Simply Adorable Thanksgiving Crafts
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat