These candy-topped treats are a sweet addition to your feast or a Thanksgiving school party.
-Hi, I'm Jordan DeFrank from Family Fun here to show you how to make corny cookies. For this recipe, you'll need sugar cooky shaped like corn pops, vanilla frosting, green fruit juice, and M&M or Reese's Pieces. You can find the complete recipe at familyfunmag.com. First, frost the cookies. Fill in the middle of candy kernels, gently press into place, cut and mold the fruit juice into the shape of corn husks. Press the husk into place atop the frosting with the tips down just a little bit. Once finished, these candy top treats are sweet addition to your feast or Thanksgiving school party.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- 15 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Better
- How to Improve Your Child's Handwriting
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- Growth Charts
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- 6 Ways to Grow Your Family This Year
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant