Clever to the core, a crateful of these faux apples is a perfect classroom treat.
-Hi. I'm [unk] from Family Fun here to show you how to make these adorable Apple Cupcakes. For this recipe, you'll need cupcakes, red frosting, red sugar sprinkles, tootsie roll midgees and green tootsie fruit rolls. You can find the complete recipe at familyfunmag.com. Frost the cupcakes then coat each in red sugar sprinkles. Mold a small piece of a tootsie roll midgee into a stem shape. If necessary, warm the midgee in a microwave for a few seconds to make it more [unk]. Form a leaf from a small piece of green tootsie fruit roll and pinch it against the stem. Repeat for the other leaves and stems. Insert the stems into the cupcakes, clever to the core, a crate full of these apples are perfect classroom treat.
More For You
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Baby Development Tracker
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Growth Charts
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- Downloadable Chore Charts
- Money Milestones for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide
- 10 Best Children's Hospitals
- Due Date Predictor
- How to Improve Your Child's Handwriting