Sweet Skull Cupcakes
Make no bones about it, partygoers will get a scream out of this playful treat.
Hi. I'm Debbie Way from Family Fun. And I'm here to show you how to make Sweet Skull Cupcakes. For this recipe, you'll need cupcakes, whit frosting, marshmallows, Junior Mints, black lace liquorice and white Tic Tacs. You can also find this recipe at FamilyFunMag.com. Cut the marshmallows in half with wise using kitchen shears. Carefully pull the liner partially away from the cake and tuck the half marshmallow inside. Frost each cupcake and marshmallow, then, add Junior Mints for eyes, a black lace liquorice nose, and white Tic Tac teeth. To dot the eyes, use a piping bag or a sandwich bag with the corner snipped. No bones about it, Halloween partygoers will get a scream out of this playful treat.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat