Daddy Longlegs Cupcake
This creepy crawler of a cupcake is popular with web slingers of all sizes.
-Hi, I'm Debbie Way from Family Fun here to show you how to make daddy long legs cupcakes. For this recipe, you'll need chocolate cupcakes, chocolate icing, chocolate sprinkles, black lace licorice, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips. You can also find this recipe on the familyfunmag.com. Frost and cover it with sprinkles. To make an eye, squeeze the marshmallow flat and add the chocolate chip [unk]. Use scissors to cut the liquorice in 4 inch pieces, hold 8 pieces together in a bunch and bend them in half. Push the end of each of leg into the cupcake. This creepy crawler of the cupcake is popular with web stingers of all sizes.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Money Milestones for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Halloween Treats
- Alternative Halloween Treats for Kids
- The Art of Mischief: 6 Ways to Make Your House More Fun
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- Growth & Development Milestones: 1-3 Months