Mini Monster Cupcakes
These monster-headed cupcakes will be a sweet surprise for your little goblins.
-Hi. I'm Joy Howard from Family Fun. Here to show you how to make Mini Monster Cupcakes. For this recipe you'll need green melting candy, marshmallows, skewers, chocolate frosting, chocolate sprinkles, frosted cupcakes, mini chocolate chips, vanilla frosting and black icing. For the complete recipe, visit familyfunmag.com. Microwave one cup of green melting candy according to the directions on the package, spear a large marshmallow with a skewer and roll it in the melted candy coating the sides. Set it on a wax paper line baking sheet. Once you've coated all your marshmallows, place the sheet in the refrigerator to harden the candy. When the coating is set, apply a bit of frosting to the top of a chilled marshmallow and dip it in a bowl of sprinkles. Remove the marshmallow from the skewer and stick it on the cupcake. Use vanilla frosting in a piping bag to add eyes and place many chocolate chips for pupils. Use black icing to creating the mouth. These monsters headed cupcakes will be a sweet surprise for your little goblins.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Work-Life Balance Survey
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Create-a-Baby-Name Quiz
- Guns Within Reach
- Great Ways Kids Can Volunteer: 2013 FamilyFun Volunteers Contest Winners
- How to Manage Your Child's Asthma
- 10 New Year's Resolutions Your Kids Made
- Your Baby's Social Development: Month 1