Scrumptious Skeleton Cupcakes
This frosted Halloween treat will tickle your funny bone.
-Hi, I'm Debbie way from Family Fun here to show you how to make Scrumptious Skeleton Cupcakes. For this recipe, you'll need chocolate frozen cupcakes, mini marshmallows and black and white icing and pastry bags fitting with small round tips. You can also find this recipe on familyfunmag.com. Top a cupcake with a mini marshmallow head. Use black icing to create eyes and a mouth. Use the white icing to draw the skeleton's body. These scrumptious skeleton cupcakes are Halloween treat that will tickle your funny bone.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
- 12 Things No One Ever Tells You About Babies
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy