How To Make Apple Pops
Kids will love to help make this sweet and simple apple treat.
-Hi. I'm Erica Clark, Food Editor for Parents Magazine. These easy Apple pops are super fun snack to make with the kids. You need just a handful of ingredients and a few tools to make these sweet treats. Any kind of apple will work. A melon baller, lollipop sticks, melted chocolate and assorted sanding sugar. Using the melon baller, scoop up ballers from unpeeled apple. This might be hard for younger kids so mom, you may wanna handle this stuff yourself. The balls won't be perfectly round but that's totally okay. Once they're coated in delicious toppings, no one will care. Insert a lollipop sticks into each ball. It's easier to stick it in the skin itself. Now, let your little ones dunk the pops in the melted chocolate. While the coating is still wet, roll the pop in the sanding sugar. Transfer the coated apple pops to a baking sheet line with parchment paper. You can pop them in the fridge and let the chocolate harden or you can eat them right away.
More For You
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Healthy Pasta Dishes Kids Will Love
- Healthy Recipes that are Fun for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Lose the Baby Weight for Good: 18 Real Moms Tell You How
- Rachael Ray Saves Your Mealtime Slump
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Activities for Babies: 6 to 12 Months
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Spread the Love