Handwriting: Capital Letters A through E
Lauren Stern, a pediatric occupational therapist and handwriting expert, shows how to form the capital letters A through E.
-I'm going to show you the formation of writing the capital letters A, B, C, D, and E. Capital A is formed by diagonal big line down, another diagonal big line down, little across in the middle. Capital letter L is formed by big line down a little curve and then another little curb. Capital letter C is formed by 1 big curve. Capital letter D is formed by big line down and a big curve. Capital letter E is formed by big line down, little line across to the top, little line across in the middle, and little line across at the bottom.
More For You
- Growth Charts
- Clutter Cleanup
- The Closet Cure: Tips for Organizing Closet Clutter
- Genetics and Your Baby
- Discipline Without Screaming
- 25 Manners Every Kid Should Know by Age Nine
- How to Raise Well-Rounded Kids
- How to Make Reading Fun
- 16 Ways to Improve Your Child's Test Scores
- Improve Childhood Education Outside the Classroom