Over-belly, under-belly, and everything else you need to know about maternity jeans.
-Jeans are a wardrobe staple whether you're pregnant or not. Finding a comfy pair that grows with you during the next few trimesters is key. Here are some tips for finding dynamo denim. You'll find that most maternity jeans fit in the 2 categories; the kind that go over your bump and the kind that sit under your bump. Depending on where you are in your pregnancy, you might feel more comfortable with the added support of an over-the-belly panel. On the other hand, you might like the freedom of the below the belt style. If you go for over the belly, try to find the jean that incorporates the cozy seamless panel usually in the tights-like material. Note that you'll wanna wear the jeans with a shirt that's long enough to hide the panel. Thankfully, maternity jeans just like Mamas come in all shapes and sizes.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Pest-Proof Your Home, Safely
- The Benefits of Going Gluten-Free
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- What's Good Now? A Guide to Spring Veggies
- Facts About the 'Autism Diet' Gluten-Free Casein-Free Diet
- Create-a-Baby-Name Quiz
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- 5 Awesome Reasons to Love Preschoolers
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz