Peking Chicken Pizza
Watch FamilyFun's Sally Staub prepare Peking Chicken Pizza, as featured in the September 2012 issue of FamilyFun magazine.
-This Asian-inspired Pizza gets its signature flavor from tangy hoisin sauce, chicken, cheese and scallions. And for our full recipe and complete ingredient list, you can go to familyfunmag.com. Our first step will be mixing in the chicken, the shredded chicken, olive oil and our five spice powder. Just wanna make sure the chicken is well cured, we'll set that aside. Now we're ready to assemble the pizza. The first step is to apply our hoisin sauce. And we want to take the sauce just about a half an inch from the edge, spread that around evenly and then we're gonna start layering, serve the cheese that is about half of our bowl of cheese, next we'll do our chicken. It's a good idea to layer the chicken in between cheese it keeps the chicken moist and drying out in the oven, topped with the rest of our cheese and finish with sesame seeds. Now all that set is to pop it in the oven. Okay, and this is hot out of the oven, the baking for about 25 minutes until the crust is brown and the cheese is bubbling and melted and before we add our scallions, we're just gonna let it cool for about 5 minutes. And now we're gonna add the final touches, scatter on some fresh scallions and now we're ready to slice it up and serve. Enjoy.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- Baby Development Tracker
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat