How to give nasal drops (sitting up)
A Doctor shows how to give nasal drops to a child (sitting up). Hold the child in your arm, and tilt the child’s head back. Apply one or two drops to each nostril. Try to avoid touching the dropper to the nose to avoid re-infection.
-Hold the child in your arm. Tilt the child's head back. Apply one or two drops to each nostril. Try to avoid touching the dropper to the nose to avoid reinfection.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- Baby Development Tracker
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat