Make bathing baby easy and safe.
Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm here with another great parenting tip. This time it's "bathing your baby". Make sure you have a basket that holds your body wash, shampoos, lotions and oils, plus a wash cloth and a toy. Most important, make sure that you have a cordless phone, that way you can have it right there at your fingertips. Having everything close by looks so much easier and this way I have a happy and safe baby.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat