Ready for school? Check out a line of school supplies, the Kendall Kollection, that gives back to a great cause.
Hi everybody, I'm Juli Auclair. It's so hard to believe that summer is almost over, and we have got to start shopping for supplies for the new school year. Well, I have got something that will help your kids, especially the girls, get excited about going back to school. Very cool school supplies. I love this stuff, the colors, the flowers, it's very neat, and I know my 6-year-old daughter is gonna go crazy over too. Check out what we've got here. This great laptop tote, notebooks, pencil holders, post-its, colorful pencils, a great binder that you can put a picture in the front, planner, pens, more little tiny post-its over there, composition books, folders; all designed by Jacqueline Savage McFee in partnership with Carolina Pad and Paper. And here's how it all happens. When Jacqueline's cousin, Kendall Sierens, was diagnosed with leukemia at age 2, Jacqueline decided that she had to do something to honor the battle that Kendall and so many other kids were fighting. So, she designed this great line of supplies and the best part, 10% of the proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Now, Kendall is 4, and she's still undergoing treatments, but we are so happy to say that she is doing very well. In buying these supplies, we'll help so many children. So, if you're getting the kids ready to head back to school, you have to check out Jacqueline Savage McFee's line at major retailers everywhere. Thanks for watching Parents TV. We'll see you soon.
More For You
- The Coolest Preschool Supplies
- Back to School Tips: Ease First Day Jitters
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat