Dehydration in Children
The video shows a child aged one and a half who has been vomiting and has had diarrhea for two days. Here you can see the various signs of dehydration in a child.
This girl of 3-1/2 has had a cold with fever and vomiting for several days. She has had a little to drink and has become more and more lethargic and has signs of being dehydrated. What signs can we see? Well, she has sunken eyes and dark rings around her eyes. Her lips are dry. She is lethargic and quiet and not as active as when she is healthy. All these are clear signs that she is dehydrated and that she, therefore, needs more fluid. If your child has these signs of dehydration, you should contact the doctor.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- Is Your Baby Dehydrated? Know the Signs and Proper Treatment
- Biggest Toy, Gear, and Clothing Recalls of 2012
- Christmas Ornament Crafts Kids Can Make
- The Top 13 Parenting News Stories of 2012
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Downloadable Chore Charts
- Best Fall Wardrobe Solutions
- Dehydration Symptoms and Treatment