Signs of Dehydration in Children
The video shows a child aged one and a half who has been vomiting and has had diarrhea for two days. Here you can see the various signs of dehydration in a child.
-Look at this boy. He is pale and very quiet. Observe the dark circles under the child's eyes. The eyes appear slightly sunken and his lips are dry. These are all signs of dehydration. If you believe that your child is dehydrated, call the doctor immediately.
More For You
- Dehydration Symptoms and Treatment
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)