Cellulitis or Erysipelas is a bacterial infection of the skin that happens in both children and adults. Learn common symptoms of cellulitis as well as home treatment and prevention tips.
This girl has signs of infection under the skin at the back of her knee. The skin is warm and red. The changes extend up her thigh and down her leg.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat