Common symptoms, complications and treatment associated with appendicitis.
-The appendix is a narrow, finger-shaped tube in the first part of the large intestine. Sometimes, it can become inflamed, but the reason for this is not really known. The appendix swells up, becomes infected, may be filled with pus, and may burst. This is called appendicitis. The child must be operated on so that the infected appendix can be removed.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat