Appendicitis: Where is the Pain?
This animation shows the typical movement of pain associated with appendicitis.
In appendicitis, the pain starts in the area around the navel. After a few hours, the pain usually moves over towards the right side and down to the lower part of the tummy. This movement of the pain indicates that the inflammation has spread to the wall of the tummy, which lies near the appendix.
More For You
- 9 All-Natural Tummy Ache Remedies
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)