Learn common symptoms of atopic dermatitis, or eczema, a chronic, inflammatory condition of the skin that causes redness, dryness, scaling, and itching.
This boy has atopic dermatitis. The coin-shaped lesions on his wrists and on his chin are called nummular eczema and are very itchy. He also has eczema on his knee and leg.
More For You
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat