Introduction to Umbilical Hernia
Learn the common signs and symptoms of umbilical hernias, as well as how to treat and prevent them.
-This child has a small umbilical hernia. The hernia is about the size of a walnut and can be easily pushed back into the abdomen. An umbilical hernia will usually disappear on its own without the need for treatment.
More For You
- Umbilical and Inguinal Hernia Symptoms and Treatment
- Baby Development Tracker
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Signs Of Pregnancy: Real Women Reveal How They Knew
- Money Milestones for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide
- Baby Sleep Myths Every Parent Should Know
- Can Alternative Therapies Help You Get Pregnant?
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- 10 Best Children's Hospitals for Heart Care 2013
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com