Herpes Rash: Introduction to Mouth Sores
Learn the signs and symptoms of mouth ulcers, also called aphthous ulcers or canker sores, and how to treat them.
This girl has a typical herpes rash in her mouth. She has blisters on the tip of her tongue, which has an obvious coating. She has scabby sores on her lower lip.
More For You
- Your Guide to Healthy Eating Habits
- Height Prediction Quiz
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- Baby Development Tracker
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor