See a baby with symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis, a common rash in children, particularly during infancy and adolescence.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a common rash in children, especially early in the first year of life. The rash is usually on the forehead, behind the ears, on the face, the scalp, the neck, in the armpits, and in the nappy area.
More For You
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat