Urinary Tract Infection
This baby is suffering from a UTI or urinary tract infection. He exhibits common symptoms like fever and loss of appetite.
-This is the child's urinary tract. Urinary tract infection is an infection in the urinary tract. The cause is usually bacterial. We distinguish between two types of urinary tract infection. In cystitis, the infection is in the lower urinary tract, i.e., the urethra and bladder. In kidney infections, the infection goes up the ureter into the kidney. In babies, urinary tract infection is more common in boys while, later on in childhood, it is more common with girls.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- Growth Charts
- Money Milestones for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Plastic Easter Egg Ideas
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games