Head lice is a common condition in schools and nurseries. The lice live on the scalp of the child and the most common symptom is itching.
Wed, 22 Aug 2012|
This Week's Top Videos Kristen Stewart "Heartbroken" Over Rob Pattinson Split Selena Gomez Kisses Justin Bieber Backstage as Taylor Swift Sticks Her Tongue Out at Them! How to Plan a Garden How to Make Chicken Salad 6 Unhealthy Foods to Limit for a Clean Diet Lunge With a Shoulder Press How to Use a Hair Pin Massage Techniques: Feet
More For You
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice
- The Facts of Lice
- Mom's Secret Remedies
- Different Types of Rashes
- Dr. Alan Greene on Head Lice
- Healthy Kids: 6 Secrets of Kids Who Rarely Get Sick
- Healthy Pasta Dishes Kids Will Love
- Age-by-Age Guide to Lying
- The Year Ahead: Age 2
- Healthy Meal Planner: How Much Does My Kid Need to Eat?