Activity Tips: Sharing a Photo Book with Your Child
Activity suggestions for parents with children aged 9-12 months, like how to put together a photo album that you can share with your child.
Take photographs of your child's every day activities throughout the day, getting dressed, washing, eating, playing, evening routines, and going to bed. Make a small album of the photographs and sit with her and talk about what you can see. She'll really enjoy talking about her day.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
- 12 Things No One Ever Tells You About Babies
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy