Activity Tips: Nate 9 Months - Noisy Toys
Activity suggestions for parents with children aged 9-12 months, like introducing your child to toys that make loud noises.
Your child will enjoy toys that are easy to grab and make a sound. He'll find hitting the floor with these noisy toys to be great fun. Other toys that are good at this age are ones that allow a child to practice using his index finger as he'll be able to start using this finger independently from the rest of his hand.
More For You
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Baby Development Tracker
- How to Improve Your Child's Handwriting
- A Pediatrician's Role in the Gun Debate
- After Losing a Parent, How to Hold on to Memories
- Couples Therapy: How to Stay Close After Baby
- Due Date Predictor
- Satisfy Your Pregnancy Cravings
- Conceiving in Your 20s, 30s & 40s
- Celebrities Expecting in 2013