Activity Tips: Nate 9 Months - Plays on the Floor
Activity suggestions for parents with children aged 9-12 months, like learning how to promote creeping, which strengthens the muscles in your baby's back.
Children at this age should be allowed to play on the floor lying on their stomachs. This will promote creeping and is good for strengthening the muscles of the back and neck. As the child becomes stronger, he will try to move into a crawling position and will be able to lift his chest and bottom up off the floor.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Parents.com Too Sick for School Quiz
- How to Improve Your Child's Handwriting
- 20 Things All Couples Should Do Before Getting Pregnant
- Kid-Friendly Valentine's Day Crafts
- Put A Stop to Picky Eating: 21 Tempting Foods
- 8 Toddler Learning Activities
- Tame Your Budget
- Am I Pregnant
- How to Eat Healthy at Disney World