Activity Tips: Learning Colors with Blocks
At around two and a half years old you can begin teaching your child the concept of colors. Learn how to do this using simple blocks.
At around 2-1/2 years old, you can begin teaching your child the concept of colors, even though most children will not be able to identify colors until they are 3 to 4 years old. Here, Victoria's mom is asking her child to pick out a block of a certain color. To start, you can ask your child to sort through different items of the same color to help her learn that colors are the same even though the objects are different.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
- 12 Things No One Ever Tells You About Babies
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy