How to Give Nasal Drops (Laying Down)
Step-by-step instruction for how to give your child nose drops while he/she is laying down.
Clear or wipe the child's nose before the procedure. Insert drops while the child is lying on her back on a bed. Apply one or two drops to each nostril. Try to avoid touching the dropper to the nose to avoid reinfection.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- Baby Development Tracker
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat