The Play's the Thing
For a group of kids, including those who have autism and other disabilities, the Wolf Performing Arts Center in Philadelphia is setting the stage for acceptance, understanding, and friendship.
There's no business like show business like no business I know. Everything about it is appealing. Everything that traffic will allow. Nowhere could you get that happy feeling when you are stealing that extra bow. There's no people like show people. They smile when they are low. Yesterday they told you you would not go far, that night you open and there you are. Next day on your dressing room they hung a star, let's go on with the show.
More For You
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
- 12 Things No One Ever Tells You About Babies
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy