Make a Pilgrim-Hat Dip Station
Transform paper cups and craft paper into a festive veggie holder.
-Hi, I'm gonna show you how to make veggie dip program hat to add to your thanks feast. Here are the supplies you're gonna need: a 9 ounce black paper cup, a 3-ounce paper cup, a 4-1/2-inch circle, 1-1/2 x 2-inch rectangle with a center cut out, scissors, school, glue, vegetables of your choice slice, and veggie dip. Your first step is to poke a hole in the bottom of the black cup, then cut slits all the way around making room of the 3-ounce cup to fit inside. Apply some glue on the rim. That will hold the 3 ounce in place, cut a slit, 1 inch down so that it has a little room to give that will slide right down in. just let that try. With the seam on the back, we're gonna glue on the back. Let's put that glue in the corners, let that set. Now, apply some glue to the rim of the cap, put that on your circle, and let that dry. You're almost done. Once everything is dry, add your veggie dip and your vegetable sticks, and you're ready to go, and that's it, a healthy and fastest snack that your little guys are gonna love.
More For You
- Simple Turkey Day Crafts
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Baby Development Tracker
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)