- Large banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 cups honeydew melon chunks
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup (tightly packed) parsley leaves
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree them until smooth. Serve immediately. Makes 4 cups.
*In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helps the body heal cuts and wounds.
Per serving (1 cup) Calories 133, Total Fat 0.5 g (1%), Saturated Fat 0 g (0%), Cholesterol 1 mg (0%), Sodium 52 mg (2%), Total Carbohydrate 31 g (10%), Fiber 3 g (11%), Sugars 24 g, Protein 3 g (7%), Vitamin C 59 mg (98%)
Originally published in the March 2012 issue of FamilyFun magazine.