Grilled Steak and Chimichurri Sauce
A classic Argentinean steak is flavored with an amazing herb sauce that you can whip up in minutes.
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, at least 3/4 inch thick
- 1 Tbs. steak rub
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1 package frozen herb-potato wedges, prepared according to package directions
- Heat grill or grill pan. Sprinkle both sides of steak with steak rub. Combine parsley, cilantro, and red wine vinaigrette in blender with 1 Tbs. water and puree until smooth.
- Grill steak to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with sauce and potato wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per serving: 301 cal; 21g protein; 20g fat; 9g carb; 25mg calcium; 0g fiber