Quick Salsa Fresca
Salsa is so easy to make and when it's made with vine-ripened summer tomatoes it tastes even better.
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and cut into small dice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and salt in medium-size bowl. For best flavor, refrigerate, covered, for a few hours or overnight. Makes 3 cups.