Baked Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (2 to 2 1/2 lb. total), scrubbed
1. In a small bowl whisk together the butter, honey, and cinnamon until combined. Whisk in yogurt. Cover and chill overnight.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prick potatoes with a fork. Place in a foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
3. Let butter stand 1 hour to soften before serving. Halve potatoes and serve with butter.