White Pizza with Smoked Turkey
Three kinds of cheese--ricotta, garlic-herb and pre-shredded Italian blend--top this 20-minute pizza.
- 2 ready-to-use thin crust Italian pizza bread shells (two 10-ounce packages)
- 2 cups preshredded Italian blend cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 container (4 ounces) garlic-and-herb cheese spread
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees .
2. Place each crust on a baking sheet. Sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese over each pizza shell. Evenly distribute turkey over each.
3. In small bowl, mix ricotta and cheese spread. Evenly dollop over each pizza.
4. Bake in 450 degrees oven until heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the basil over the pizzas. To serve the pizzas, cut each into 6 equal wedges.