Turkey, cheese, avocado, grapes, and chickpeas get their own row on top of lettuce for this colorful main dish salad.
- 2 cups chopped red-leaf lettuce
- 1 cup diced roast turkey, about 1/3 pound (use one thick slice from the deli)
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 2 cheddar cheese sticks, cubed
- Honey-mustard salad dressing
1. Place lettuce on a serving platter. Line each of the remaining ingredients diagonally on top of lettuce starting with turkey in the center. Serve with the dressing on the side.